“Review as a visitor, and not a holidayer !”

The Spa at Thoresby Hall
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We visited this beautiful house out of curiosity really. Went to Reception, asked if it was okay to have drinks, and found our way to a bar in a very large green room. The lady on the bar could not understand my order very well, and took an age to pour the drinks.....
I know it's a Spa, but people wandering around in shorts and vests in a stately home is so not a good look !!
Glad I'm not staying there, although from what I could see the facilities did look very good.

1  Thank ScentofRoses

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The spa was lovely, nice and clean, but the food in the spa restaurant was horrible, also staff in the restaurant was rude, no customer service and lack of common sense, she dropped fruit salad all over me and was unable to even say sorry.

1  Thank Juana_Zappacosta
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Treat my friend and myself to a luxury Spa day and we didn't want the day to end. All the staff were lovely and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The beauty treatments were the best I've ever had.. the dinner superb..we spent the rest of our day marvelling at the lovely surroundings inside and out....chatted and drank lattes and water ... truly relaxing we will definitely return.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My friend and I went to Thoresby for a spa day today. It was so lovely, a beautiful building in gorgeous grounds. The spa itself had so many different rooms/experiences and the lunch was delicious and beautifully presented. We thoroughly enjoyed our day, all of the staff were lovely from start to finish and couldn't do more to make sure we were happy. We will definitely be going back.

2  Thank Tracey S
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Twenty seven garden group members spent a wonderful time. We were received warmly and efficiently by Luke who distributed an itinary for the visit. We toured the gardens, being informed about the house history and the gardens by Brian,the knowledgable gardener. Later we enjoyed a lovely , generous cream tea by pleasant and efficient staff. What a visit, I recommend it to all groups!.

1  Thank NottinghamAnne