“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Visited the restaurant for the first time last Saturday with my wife. We regularly holiday in Italy and this is the most authentic Italian food I have experienced outside of Italy. For starter I had the Caprese salad which was excellent and very tasty. My wife chose a mushroom dish for starter which was plentiful and very nice. For mains I had a pizza which was fantastic, very thin and tasty with plenty of topping. The pizza bread tasted exceptional and it was cooked to perfection. For main course my wife chose the seafood risotto which she thoroughly enjoyed and was cooked to perfection with a plentiful variety of seafood.
The one aspect which may put people off is the décor and layout which is similar to a Café and not particularly intimate. Please don't let this put you off as the food more than makes up for this.
This is definitely an eaterie that deserves to thrive and it is also something the City Centre is lacking. The large Italian themed chain restaurants are not a patch on this excellent family owned traditional restaurant.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

La salute makes the best pizza in town, and it is cheap! Definitely going back again. Free round of limoncello at the end which is always a welcome bonus

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went for lunch and had the £9.99 lunch deal which included a starter, main course and drink. The food was lovely and was freshly made. The restaurant is bright and nicely laid out and the staff are lovely.

Would highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went with friends rrom work, had the lunchtime special, at less than a tenner there was nothing to complain about, the food was excellent, lots of it and very nice, just wish the included soft drinks werent still in cans when they biught them to the table but at least you know what you are getting.
I will be going back again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here at lunchtime with work colleagues. First time I've been there and was really surprised at how good the food was. I was initially doubtful when our soft drinks arrived in cans and the waitress poured them at the table. However the starter of bruchetta and the Americana pizza were very , very good. I will be taking my wife and 2 sons there in the not too distant future.

1  Thank Duncan B