“Good hotel, recommended”

The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel
Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Nottingham
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Modern, well located, excellent service and well equipped stylish rooms. Choice of bar, room service and restaurant food. Very good and okay prices for a hotel. Ask for a lower ground floor room overlooking inner garden, quite and good outlook.

Room Tip: Lower ground floor, garden double
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
BelfryManager, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear grahamrp

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Recently stayed for an extended weekend break.Were impressed with the hotel.All the staff were friendly,courteous and helpful.Everything was done in a professional way.The accommodation was
really good and the food was very good.We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anybody who was thinking of staying in this area-we would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sherwoodHornchurch
BelfryManager, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear sherwoodhornchurch

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent weekend break with us and thank you for your lovely comments regarding the friendliness and professionalism of the team, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was there for a conference and it was very good.
The staff were standout - really helpful ... couldn't do enough.
The room was very hot and they brought up a fan.
Service at meals was brilliant, food was very good and plentiful and conference facilites very good.
The room was larger than many with a separate bath and shower (more unusual these days)
Location was brilliant - just off the M1 and easy to find.

I didn't get to use the spa - sadly!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Karen L

Dear karenL

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review following your recent conference with us; we were delighted to hear that you had such a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a 1 night spa break. I have rarely found a hotel with such outstanding staff! From the minute we checked in til the minute we left, EVERY member of staff was smiley, helpful and professional. The spa treatments and facilities were lovely, the food was fantastic and the hotel room was great. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Love-My-Jollies03

Dear lovin-lindos

Thanks for your amazing review of our hotel; we constantly strive to exceed our guests expectations so I am delighted that everyone looked after you so well.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I recently stayed at the Belfry on the 4th May 2013 with my girlfriend for my 33rd Birthday and the experience was the best day of my life. From the warm welcome at reception to the positive bar staff and then into the restuarant where we were waitied on by 3 excellent waitresses Alison, Abby and Nada the level of commitment to a luxury stay was simply the best. I do want to point out that Alison, Abby and Nada were fantastic and both me and my girlfriend were treated like a king and queen during our meal and were very attentive and I even had happy birthday written on my desert plate! The decor in the hotel room was excellent ( I so want the mirror!) together with the choice of wine with a great big comfy bed. Such a fantastic evening and the best birthday and day/evening ever. One downside is the check out is 11 - would be better if it was 12. Shall be coming back in June 2013 and cant wait again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nottsdom

Dear nottsdom

Thanks for posting your review of your birthday stay. Abby, Alison and Nada are all delighted that you took the time to mention them in person and please be assured that we shall recognise them for the exceptional service that they delivered.

We have recently invested in a bedroom refurbishment to maintain the high levels within the hotel so I was very happy to read that you were impressed.

We look forward to seeing you both again in June and do let me know when you are staying and I shall see if I can organise a later check-out for you.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was my first stay in a QHotel. I stayed here on business in March and the hotel and staff exceeded my expectations. Reception staff were very helpful despite the booking in system being unavailable on my arrival. A short delay in check in was rewarded with a free drink.
Rooms are modern and comfortable, I ordered room service which was excellent.
The highlight for me was the complimentary gym and spa. Fantastic facilities which made me feel like I was on holiday rather than business.
Breakfast was a buffet style but significantly better than most hotels manage to do.
Not the cheapest hotel for business but definitely worth that little extra if your budget allows.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times now in a variety of rooms; standard, Q Star and the suits. Although all rooms are decorated to a high standard and have excellent facilities it is definitely worth upgrading to a suit if you are staying more than a few days and would like to have more space/rooms to use. The hotel also had interconnecting rooms at half price for children and allows small well behaved dogs - although the dog and children have not been as this is our little haven to escape.

Breakfast is very good value and they do room service if required. Evening meals are also very good

The spa facilities are great and staff are all very accommodating and helpful. I have recommended to friends and family and am looking forward to my next break there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple