“Just the Ticket”

Premier Inn Nottingham North (Daybrook) Hotel
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in Nottingham
Reviewed February 26, 2013

visiting for wedding and I must say nothing was too much trouble the staff were friendly the place was very clean. There was very little noise considering there were a lot of people staying for this time of the year.
There was a pub opposite which served breakfast as part of the add on to the hotel and they complimented each other nicely.
Certainly value for money

Room Tip: We were up on top floor and at the back ....no noise at all
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I really liked this hotel, the usual standard you would expect from premier inn hotels. This hotel had a pub at the complex to the hotel which was where you went for your breakfast. They also do lovely dinners of an evening with a children's menu included so all the family were able to have a choice if something to eat. The hotel staff were really helpful and could t do enough for us. The only complaint I would have would be we were only provided a small television which was too small . As we were in a family room my children had to sit pretty much on top of the television in order to see the picture, apart from that we had a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed here for 2 notes whilst on business. Staff were very welcoming & courteous. Normally get an extra quilt when staying away, this was no trouble at all.
Good nites sleep in a comfortable room. Premier would b my preference while away on business, standard is normally consistent.
Onsite Restaurant, from memory Frayers Square. Average enough food & one evening got a complementary hair in my poppadom. Mentioned at the end, the waitress was fairly dismissive of this to my disgust. However, when the card statement came in the meal had been credited to my card.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed for three nights over the Christmas period. We paid nineteen pounds per night.This was exceptional value.We were greeted by the delightful and pleasant Karen. As we normally request we were allocated a comfortable room at the back of the hotel on the top floor. Throughout our stay we encountered pleasant reception staff. We enjoyed a good breakfast one morning with our daughter and her family at the adjacent pub. We will return for our next visit in February.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back on the top floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Seven of us stayed at the Premier lodge at Daybrook with Breakfast for 5 adults and it was free for the 2 children. It cost us £145.25 Dinner in the evening with special deals on offer cost £62. Terrific value for Money

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I chose a Premier Inn as it was the closest hotel to where I needed to be the following morning.
From arrival we were most pleasantly suprised. The staff were helpful and friendly. The accomodation was clean and fresh and warm. The bed was of a good standard with a note on the pillow offering choice of pillow softness. Breakfast was an additional extra which we chose and proved well worth the cost being cooked to order and plenty of help yourself options too. I dropped an ear plug behind the bed headboard and when I moved the bed to look for it was pleasantly surprised to find not one bit of dust or fluff under the bed, I have stayed in far more expensive hotels that were a lot more dusty than this. I am now looking on the Premier Inn web site to plan a weekend break at a different location. Very impressed with Daybrook, Arnold,

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor at the back, It was very quiet and the room was warm and cozy on a ve...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Love it when we go to see family we always stay here! Clean fresh and cheep! Just as I like it! Not to fare in to town just hop on the bus right outside. Reasonably priced bar and it open till late. There's a cheep eat next door can get two meal two drink and two sweets for £25 and that not bad to my standard!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family