“Better food here then I remember”

Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem
Ranked #1 of 145 Nightlife in Nottingham
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Enjoy the fish and chips - we certainly did also the salmon dish is fantastic! The bartender didn't want euros only pounds

Write a ReviewReviews (2,688)
All reviews
in 29 reviews
"robin hood"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Call me old fashioned but no Barcardi I was gob smacked I had to settle for coke :( My husband said the beer was very good :)

Wonderful atmospheric pub ever with such diverse clientèle from students to bikers to Japanese tourist to everyone and his dog.

If in Nottingham it is a must.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

lovely place to visit if like us on a day out to Nottingham. Have a walk round the interior which is very unusual and worth the time, but if the weather is good the outside seating is very pleasant. We only had time for a drink which was fine. would viist again if in the area.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We went to Ye Olde Trip in September 2012, meeting up for a Robin Hood Walking Tour with the Sheriff of Nottingham. The pub is a joy to be in. Dug into the side of a cliff and full of little cubbyholes, the word "quaint" would be an insult.

The range of beers seemed good although disappointingly I couldn't have one because I was driving. We also enjoy some draft ciders and our favourites were both on show. Heaven for the wife, hell for me.

The food being served was reasonable in price and looked fantastic. Although we didn't eat here on this occasion we will definitely do so when we visit next.

A trip to Ye Olde Trip is definitely to be recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This pub is at the bottom of the castle and is all old world inside, with the uneven rock as the walls and various nooks and crannie you can go in to sit and have a drink. Lots of ales on tap, but also the normal drinks. One room has an old fashioned game you can play. It also has a beer garden area and is lovely in the summer. We have been several times, at different times of day, and it was always busy with a lovely, lively atmosphere. would definitely recommend - it is worth the short walk from town, and then back up the hill after! I would love if this were my local.