“Great chippy... Real chippy”
Review of Chip Box

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chip Box
Ranked #774 of 1,274 Restaurants in Nottingham
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This chippy has everything. Not just fish and chips. Great chippy, great value for money, family owned and great customer service. Also it is in a really good location. The Parking helps. The food is really nice. I had a jacket potato with beans, cheese and tuna with salad. My partner had fish and chips... Which I also ate (couldn't help myself). All really tasty and good size portions. Definitely going again and again.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The price is very good! It was so tasty but the only problem is it wasn't filling enough (although i have a big appetite) but at this price I may a well buy 2!

I don't like fish that much but I like their fish!