“Great night at the pictures/bar/restaurant!”

Broadway Cinema/Cafe Bar, Nottingham
Ranked #7 of 59 Fun & Games in Nottingham
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great night at the pictures/bar/restaurant!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

A great way to enjoy a night out at the flics along with your favourite tipple by your side as you watch the movie. There are a couple of bars to choose from with plenty of drinks choice with real ales etc. although we did not eat in the restaurant it was full with people waiting for seats. A very popular location away from the commercialised cinema complexes that seem to have taken over.

Visited January 2014

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“It's the stripey loveseats”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is always a great place to go - I loved the bad film sleepover....would love them to do that again. Love The Room movie - it is so bad! The bar staff are great and it is always a great place to sit in my laptop like one of the posery writer types.

Visited August 2013
“Great cinema”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love the Broadway. Everything about it works. The architecture, the movies, the online booking system and the staff. Quite a hub for all things a bit different. Get a membership and come here often. Nottingham really should embrace this asset to the fullest.

Visited January 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“love/hate”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

ohhhhhh the coffee Im afraid to say the worst in town.....sometimes reminds me of watered down gravy. Ok may be I got spoiled of the London living and having artisan flat white on every corner but seriously I once cried a little when I had a sip of Broadway coffee.....and may be Im still crying...
Sometimes served with attitude sometimes with the best smile. But I like that about Broadway Cinema/Cafe Bar.
Food is good ... I mean as in good when you a bit poor and the pay day is a while ago and you visit Primark to get yourself a little something to cheer yourself up. Like socks with Pikachu on em or a shed lots of shiny bangles that you will only wear one day and then think again...The food can defiantly be improved at Broadway but it cheers me up.
As for atmosphere a mixture of locals and international visitors that might include but not limited to hipsters, creatives (Im sure wikipedia will give you a much clear idea than me), oap's, sugar daddies, yummy mummys, hyper active kids, boxing legends and film directors that often capture Brutal Ghetto British life so well, all make the truly inspiring and exciting atmosphere of Broadway.

Visited December 2013
“Youth Group Trip”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

An excellent venue with helpful and accommodating staff.
We took a group of 30 young people from the Children's Hospital to see Frozen in December. The staff were extremely helful in reserving seats for us and were very welcoming and friendly!
The young people thoroughly enjoyed their afternoon out.
We have also held our staff meetings at the Broadway and the venue has always provided an excellent service to us. Great food too!

Visited December 2013