“Fun & informative experience”
Review of SimSpot - CLOSED

SimSpot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun & informative experience”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My Dad & I visited as part of a joint birthday gift - and had a fantastic time learning to fly: landing at Hong Kong's notoriously tricky Kai Tak airport was a particular highlight!

Our instructor, Mark, was full of fascinating facts, and was a great teacher. Even better, we did a lot more “flying” than we expected - without being rushed or constrained by time. We both really enjoyed the experience - and learned a lot too.

Overall, a great experience!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank jds106

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“One happy father!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

This was a present for our fathers 70th birthday and he couldn't wait to get there.
Finding it once on foot wasn't very easy, so leave plenty of time to find it if you've not been before.
He had an hours experience which flew by but in his words, he had an 'awesome ' time and now wants to go again. I've never seen him smile so much.
Thank you sim spot for making him a very happy man.

1 Thank Clairev77
Mansfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A birthday present to remember”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My partner bought me 60 minutes on the flight simulator, and I enjoyed every single minute of it. The instructor was very patient, and accommodated every request.

My 7 year old son joined me in the simulator to watch, and was amazed by it, and the instructor even let him have a go at landing at Hong Kong, which he did better than me!

A very enjoyable experience and worth every penny! All the staff there where very friendly and professional. I couldn't recommend this enough!

1 Thank daverandalluk
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“great package”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

was bought a 60 min session and a meal for 2 at saltwater restaurant in Nottingham,it was lovely .the instructor made it enjoyable as did the £250000 simulator,I landed at Doncaster(on the grass!) and Hong Kong(you've guessed it!) well worth it as was the meal

1 Thank Andrew R
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Highly Realistic”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The instructor was very patient and highly committed. I flew for 60 minutes and did take off and landings. The whole experience felt very realistic, especially operating the controls and watching the effects. I thought it was good value.

2 Thank OtelInspector