“A great local restaurant ”

Grand Siam Thai Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 1,273 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Been here a number of times with my husband and with friends and never had a bad meal. Very reasonable price wise with lots of choice to suit all.
Staff polite, attentive and friendly, we enjoyed it so much a group of us are going for New Year.
Lucky to have this as a local and I just hope business is good to them so it continues to stay open.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had the lunch buffet. Great value indeed. The food was great and service was good. Then again the place was empty. I hope this place does well. I see the location as an odd choice. We drove over from Nottingham. We worth the trip.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Not what you would expect in the middle of a town like Eastwood but this restaurant is fantastic. We went on a Saturday night and had one of the banquet set menus. The food is beautifully presented, wonderfully flavoured and everything tastes really fresh. The service is also great with really friendly and attentive waitresses. Have already booked to go back again. Just hope others make it over there to experience its quality...

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Was not sure what to expect a main road and an uninspiring building.

The warmest of welcomes from two lovely ladies whose sole object that evening was to make the diners have a pleasurable experience. The surroundings are okay, nothing to get excited over but the food was excellent. Presentation first class and the choice amazing. A good wine list too.

A little off the beaten track but I will visit again and highly recommend.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Starting with the service which was brilliant, but on the down side of it there were 2 waitresses and only my table of two in the restaurant.
The atmosphere well it was a restaurant to my self so I can't comment.
The food, tom yam soup was nice but lacking flavour, Thai fish cakes were nice and a good portion.
For mains, the masaman was lacking flavour, sea bass was very nice but the sauce wasn't as described.
Our sides were good coconut rice and stir fried noodles.
Not the best Thai food I have tasted but for the price it was ok.

4  Thank peter2523