“Great way to spend time with or without kids”
Review of Razzle Dazzle Pots

Razzle Dazzle Pots
Ranked #8 of 39 Shopping in Nottingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Be sure of a warm welcome at our family friendly Pottery Painting Studio here in Mapperley Nottingham.Lots of lovely items to choose from including plates, mugs, figures, money boxes and much more. Paint a Pot is a fun activity and is suitable for all the family. Whilst here you can also enjoy a delicious coffee and great home baked cakes.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've visited Razzle Dazzle in a number of different guises. As a mum to a baby capturing his hand prints on Christmas baubles to gift to family members and later as a toddler with him designing his own Christmas tree decorations for his grandparents. As an employer on a team get together and with my mum on one of Razzle Dazzle evening events. Each time has always been good fun in it's own way. I'm not a particularly creative or artistic person but this hasn't stopped me having a fun and relaxing time (OK, to be fair, far more relaxing without toddler!!). The staff there (Jayne and Nichala) are friendly and welcoming and always on hand to provide advice and top tips (and bring drinks / cakes!). There's plenty of inspiration within the shop itself with stencils, art books etc. that you can use. Lots of choice of things to paint on from pocket money type items to larger ornaments, dinner plates etc. etc. There are high chairs available for when you're with your little ones (although not a great deal of space for pushchairs / prams). Would highly recommend getting a few friends together and booking on one of the Me Time evenings. Amazing how quickly a couple of hours can pass when you're having a paint and a natter. Items are normally ready to be picked up within a week of being painted. They do parties too but not tried that out yet (who knows...might be one to consider in the future when my boy is a little older). Car parking options aren't great. All in all, a lovely way to spend a few hours that doesn't need to be ridiculously expensive.

1  Thank CabbaRanks

Reviewed February 19, 2013

You'll get a warm welcome here, and there is a large selection of pots to paint - mugs and jugs as well as fun things for the kids.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, and will help you with your masterpiece if you need some tips.
Top place to take the kids, or for some creative time for yourself

1  Thank Enaid_13
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Every time I have visited Razzle Dazzle I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. The owners Jane and Nichola are really lovely and friendly people and are willing to help you out if you get stuck. It is a really fun and enjoyable activity. I have always loved painting so I was really in my element! The homemade cake by Nichola is always excellent and really tasty and the hot chocolate is a personal favourite of mine! They also do really lovely coffee, so i have heard... (I don't really like coffee but I have heard only good things about theirs) Highly recommend it for a family day trip but I prefer to go on my own- their "me time evenings" are perfect for this! Would also marry the man who thought of taking me on a date here!

1  Thank Natalie C
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've visited a number of times to paint a piece of unique pottery from an extensive range. A chance to be creative and have some chill time over a cuppa. Enjoyable for all age groups and help and guidance available if required.