“Fabulous place to Paint some pots” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Razzle Dazzle Pots

Razzle Dazzle Pots
Ranked #10 of 36 Shopping in Nottingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Be sure of a warm welcome at our family friendly Pottery Painting Studio here in Mapperley Nottingham.Lots of lovely items to choose from including plates, mugs, figures, money boxes and much more. Paint a Pot is a fun activity and is suitable for all the family. Whilst here you can also enjoy a delicious coffee and great home baked cakes.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous place to Paint some pots”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

You'll get a warm welcome here, and there is a large selection of pots to paint - mugs and jugs as well as fun things for the kids.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, and will help you with your masterpiece if you need some tips.
Top place to take the kids, or for some creative time for yourself

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Enaid_13

Nottingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxed and friendly atmosphere :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Every time I have visited Razzle Dazzle I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. The owners Jane and Nichola are really lovely and friendly people and are willing to help you out if you get stuck. It is a really fun and enjoyable activity. I have always loved painting so I was really in my element! The homemade cake by Nichola is always excellent and really tasty and the hot chocolate is a personal favourite of mine! They also do really lovely coffee, so i have heard... (I don't really like coffee but I have heard only good things about theirs) Highly recommend it for a family day trip but I prefer to go on my own- their "me time evenings" are perfect for this! Would also marry the man who thought of taking me on a date here!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Natalie C
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Creative and chill time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've visited a number of times to paint a piece of unique pottery from an extensive range. A chance to be creative and have some chill time over a cuppa. Enjoyable for all age groups and help and guidance available if required.