“A hidden Gem!”

Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden Gem!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I ate here with my mum who was visiting for the weekend. If it wasn't for TA then I don't think we would have known about this fantastic restaurant. Walking down into the restaurant and the cool interior we were expecting the meals to be priced towards the higher end but were pleasantly surprised to be handed set menu's for 2 & 3 courses at £16.95 and £19.95 respectively. At such a reasonable price we were not expecting too much, yet again we were more than pleasantly surprised. The food here was up there with the best of restaurants we have eaten in (and we recently dined at Restaurant Sat Bains). We all had different dishes for each course and were all blown away with the quality and standard of the food. We will certainly be visiting again and probably a few more times after that as well.

1 Thank Hull_1980

Cardiff
“Scrumptious!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Saw this on tripadvisor ahead of a trip to Nottingham and added it to my shortlist. As luck would have it, the restaurant was right by our apartment!
Was surprised by the price as the menu online didn't say and I assumed it would be more expensive but it was £16.95 for 2 courses or £19.95 for 3 courses at dinner time and a couple of pounds cheaper for lunch. A few dishes on the menu jumped out at me but I went for the chilli and cola glazed steak (adding a £2 supplement) and it was lovely, tried some of my boyfriend's chicken risotto - oh my god so delicious. The service was good but didn't really stand out for me, no concerns at all though. The side of seasoned veg was beautiful and the mango cheesecake with spiced pineapple was lush! Nice building and decor. Would definitely recommend and would like to see what other dishes they have next time the menu is updated.

“Perfect”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had a table of four last weekend and we were all blown away!! Superb little find, great food and value .. Could not fault.. And cannot wait to return..

1 Thank Jason G
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Well worth finding”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Visited here one night on basis of other reviews and local press comments, thoroughly enjoyed the evening with good food, great atmosphere and fun staff. Well priced, good presentation, and not snobby! Try it out, I doubt you will be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had read mixed reviews on Trip advisor but was pleasantly surprised. We really enjoyed the non-pretentious atmosphere and excellent food & service.

• Visited March 2013