“A little treasure.”

Aurora
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Tucked away, down in the basement, this restaurant serves very good food at reasonable prices. There is a good atmosphere and the service is excellent. Now that I have found it, we will definitely visit again.

1  Thank NotoriousNottingham

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went to Aurora for a meal last night with the girls after a friend told me it was amazing. I was not dissapointed. It has a great atmosphere I loved the decor and feel of the place. Service was excellent all staff really chatty and helpful. The chef was pottering about talking to people which was a great to see and he didn't mind a bit of friendly banter. The food was amazing! Excellent menu, beautiful flavours. We all had very clean plates. You do need the extras with your meal but the portion sizes with extra side orders are perfect and the price is very reasonable. Will certainly be back, loved it! A hidden gem in nottingham that doesn't cost too much but has wonderful food. What more can you ask for....

1  Thank narellecross
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went to Aurora for the first time recently. A little hard to find in the lace market down at set of stairs though not too far from the ice arena. The restaurant has a nice feel to it and although it was snowing outside and its in a cellar was warm and comfortable. The food was fantastic from start to finish with the trio of chocolate desserts a particualr highlight.

2  Thank Josh P
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went to Aurora, just before xmas for my birthday, so we had the xmas menu but the choice of food was good and was certainly tasty when it arrived. The staff were freindly and helpful. Could not have asked for more.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Excellent, you would be foolish to miss a great dinning experience like this,you could easily pay three times this & not get this quality & choice
& no I haven't' been paid by them, I paid them & in return I recieved wonderful service, wonderful food, & a wonderful evening
Looking forward to my next excuse for a viait

1  Thank mjw64