I was taken to Sat Bains as a Christmas present by my girlfriend on 5th April 2013 and experienced what can only be described as an outstanding and magical evening of food, service and accommodation. We opted for the 10 course tasting menu and added the special 62 degree duck egg dish which Sat made for the Great British menu programme ont the BBC. Each dish was exceptional, bringing in elements of excitement and curiosity as well as beautiful flavours, textures and techniques. The 62 degree duck egg is fantastic as is the scallop dish, and I couldn't pick a winner between them. My girlfriend loved the duck museli especially, and all in all this was the best meal I have ever eaten.
The accommodation is also absolutely perfect, we had a suite which included a lovely sitting room, huge bathroom with jacuzzi bath and a very large and very comfortable bed.
So good we are already planning our return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Two Star Michelin restaurant serving modern British cuisine with 7 bedrooms. Lunch on chef's or kitchen table Wednesday to Saturday From 12.00 Noon Dinner. Wednesday to Thursday 6.30 Pm - 9.00 Pm Friday 6.00 Pm - 9.30 Pm Saturday 6.00 Pm - 9.30 Pm Booking Essential. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Restaurant Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel Nottingham
- Hotel Sat Bains With Rooms
- Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel