““Consistently Brilliant””

Ranked #504 of 1,290 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Chillis, We are a fantastic Indian Restaurant based in Sherwood, Nottingham. We strive on our quality of food and level of impeccable service, all of our diners have named us the best Indian restaurant in the city of Nottingham and we are rapidly growing throughout the midlands on our reputation and mouth watering food! Since opening our first branch in June 2011 we have now opened 3 more across the city, all from word of mouth returning custom! We hope you enjoy your experience as much as our last guests! You may also bring your OWN WINE/ALCOHOL. Chillis
Reviewed November 9, 2013

"I have visited this place several times but each time it seemed new taste to me. They serve delicious food, friendly hospitality and pleasant atmosphere to enjoy with our friends and family. I highly recommed chillis to taste some great indian meal. Abosulutely Awesome!! A big thanks"

2  Thank loren s

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Bin to chillis last night excellent food have last severial year, chilli chicken is so so good muglai gost 5*

2  Thank Deepak S
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ordered a takeaway which was ready on time and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was delicious, although have had several Indian cuisine, the meal was very well prices,

1  Thank Samwinger14
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was surprised to see the guys at this place had received such a bad review recently. If that occurred it must have been a one-off. I'm lucky enough to eat in some great restaurants and whilst chilli's isn't the Ritz the food is consistently excellent. As good an Indian meal as I've ever had, and the lads that work there are always friendly and courteous. I've been there 6 times in the past eight weeks and I haven't had anything that wasn't cooked very well.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

As a party of 8,we decided on Chilli's for a friends birthday celebrations as it seemed reasonable price wise. Upon arrival,we had to inform the waiter that we were now a party of 6 as 1 couple couldn"t make it. The waiter was clearly annoyed and made no effort to hide the fact.

We all ordered starters which, on arrival were just plonked down anywhere for us to sort out.As were the nan breads,even though we were pointing out who ordeted what.

We decided to just laugh off the complete lack of service....and then the main course arrived. A friend had ordered a mixed grill which he was happily carving up ,until he looked down at the chicken to see that it was completely raw. We summoned the waiter,who without a word picked it up and walked away. Quite angry by now I had to call to the chap behind the counter whose solution was to offer another mixed grill. This was declined,he offered poppodoms,also declined.

As we had all ordered chicken, we had all put down our cutlery hardly touching our food. The manager toom the mixed grill off the bill but we were not happy with the treatment we recieved,which bordered on aggressive.

I would not set foot in this 'restaurant' again. I have never been treated with such contempt and intimidation(you soon realise that you will not win any argument when 6 guys appear at the kitchen door out of nowhere,I'm female by the way). I was pushed out of the door,witnessed by other diners. All I had requested was decent service! If you take one bit of advice this year,let it be this,do not eat at Chilli's. Saggar further down Mansfield Rd is far superior,with attentive staff and traditonal decor.

4  Thank CMDEWB