“Lovely little cafe bar”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited Dinos for the first time last night with a group of close friends as part of my birthday celebrations. Quite small and intimate but great menu (something for everyone) plus specials, everything was obviously homemade and cooked to order as there was a little wait for food but worth it when it came as it was so fresh. Good value for the quality of the food. I imagine it gets busy as lunchtimes and weekends but was great for us on a Tuesday night as there were just enough people in there. Will definitely go back again!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Turned up for a meal tonight ,having booked a month ago . A table booked for 8pm. We turned up at 745 and ordered a drink at the bar and told the member of staff we had a table booked. She politely said that the table wasn't quiet ready and she would let us know once it was . No problem ! I would just like to say at this point me and my missus are very easy going . The bar was extremely busy but a member of staff came over to us and said our table was ready, great we thought . Unfortunately the table was situated in the bar and with people backing upto it and they were resting there pint glasses on it .the table was also hastily prepared in front of eyes about ten minutes prior to being shown to us. We felt awkward declining the table but nonetheless it was the right thing to do. Eventually after declining the table we was told they didn't have a table for two apart from the one in the bar and if we wanted to dine in the restaurant then we could have the end of a large table which was partly booked for 9 .
Plus points the food was lovely.
Negatives as above just not geared up for couples
And the most uninterested apology I have had to endure in all my life .

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went to Dino's on recommendation on a Friday night and it was great. 14 of us attended. The table was ready, restaurant was clean and warm with a good friendly vibe. Alongside the specials board there was plenty of variety. The staff was attentive and funny. The food was plentiful and hot. Very reasonably priced and service was quick. For those of us who had room for pudding they were not disappointed. The carrot cake was delicious and light. The Irish coffee was nice and strong. Then the guitarist, he was great. Cherry on the top!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

You bet the food is always lovely, the staff very friendly and the prices are good.
Went last Saturday had the sea bass with greek salad and new potato's it was yummy, my husband had the burger with home made chips, everything was so nice.

Been here loads of times now and it's always the same, good quality food, at reasonable prices when in town I would go no where else, the place has a great atmosphere, lively but relaxed.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I went to Dino's for lunch just on the off choice after wandering by. Boy, was I not disappointed. The food was fantastic.

I had a club sandwich - a classic benchmark to judge any place. It was great. And even better was the low price. It is rare to find somewhere that serves cheap, delicious food.

The restaurant has a great understated style which is very appealing. I really must visit again soon.