“It's been 4 years and the foods still spot on.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thailand No.1

Thailand No.1
Ranked #274 of 1,403 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney (formerly Redditch, UK)
“It's been 4 years and the foods still spot on.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

While in Nottingham for the cricket in July 2013 we ate at the Thailand No.1 restaurant (we ate there in 2009 while in Nottingham for cricket, and were impressed) the food was of a very good standard, the staff were friendly and efficient enough and price wise it isn't bad!!
Put it this way, my 2 travelling companions could be described as 2 of the fussiest eaters on the planet, and they really enjoyed it!!!

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Popped in on the spur of the minute on Saturday evening and the waiter found a table for straight away. We went for the fixed menu and all the courses were delicious. A little pricy maybe but still excellent value. Would recommend and visit again.

Visited July 2013
shrewsbury_7
“Decent meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice enough meal - very good service from the friendly young male waiter. Could have managed without the large Thai bar lady just Shouting instructions at him from behind the bar - this didn't really help the overall experience and he would have managed quite well on his own.
No side dishes meant we had to pay full meal price for what effectively we wanted as a vegetable side order,
Food was fine though!

Visited July 2013
“Bad food good ambience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My family and I went for lunch and the chicken in the food was horrible. It was not fresh!! Makes me wonder if the other meats are also as bad and not fresh. The ambience however was good and the restaurant is spacious!

• Visited June 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Our first visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I booked during the week heard a few good reviews and some not so good but as I've always said make your own mind up ;)
The place was buzzing as you walked in the door the sound of happy eaters
We were shown to our table at the added in part of the restraunt right at the back it's ok but you feel felt out a little I ask to be moved to the main part but we were told no tables available but there were as we could see a few empty ones but we sat in the conservatory and it felt like it was too :(
The staff were I'd say ok not the cleanest of out fits and a few smiles wouldn't go a miss
We ordered a sharing starter yum yum hot fresh and plenty for a starter
Mains same hot fresh plenty for us
They can rush you if you let them it's you that's paying.
Wine and beer were good my fiencee had ice cream to Finnish
So for two starters two main one sweet 2 beers one wine £55
Not bad price good food as I say staff could do better
Next time I will ask for the main part of the restraunt.

• Visited June 2013