“Cream Tea”

White Rabbit Teahouse
Ranked #111 of 1,522 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A traditional English Teahouse specialising in Cakes, Scones and Light Lunches. Everything is served on vintage china and our food is all home made. For the ultimate treat why not try our Afternoon Tea! The best you will find in Nottingham!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my grandma always go to the White Rabbit Tearooms when we are having a shopping day in Nottingham and luckily we always manage to grab a table. We always go for a latte, pot of tea and either 2 scones with jam and cream or 2 teacakes, we absolutely love it here, would highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (362)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited here for afternoon tea and were really pleased. Proper loose leaf tea in gorgeous tea pots and cups and saucers. Cakes and scones were delicious. The staff were so lovely too. The only downsides are that they don't take card payments and there is only one toilet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As it is £16 each I did not feel it was good value for money. For £32 we got 6 small sandwiches, 2 tiny quiche, 2 scones with jam and cream and 4 cakes.
Noone came to check so no tops up of tea. I'm afraid I was disappointed.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

My daughter recommended the white rabbit tea house so I treated her to afternoon tea for her birthday. The sandwiches were excellent as were the delicious scones with raspberry jam and clotted cream. The cakes were good with a little portion of three or four varieties which we shared but I think by the time we got to the cake we were both rather full! I loved the china cups and saucers together with a pretty teapot. I would highly recommend and certainly come back when visiting Nottingham again. Just remember to bring cash as they don’t accept any cards.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Cuteness, good attention, nice tea, nice hot chocolate, lovely china, incredible cakes... could go on for a while but there's not a lot of space for big people. I went with my boyfriend because I really wanted to show him this place I loved, but he

Date of visit: September 2018