“Terrible Service”

Tree Tops
Ranked #173 of 1,376 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Tree Tops is an old manor house that was coverted to a Bar in 1962 and has seen many changes in its history. We currently provide delicious food, a warm welcome, a convivial atmosphere and great service, all delivered with smiles from the team at The Tree Tops. If it’s a special occasion and you’ve reason to celebrate, or just want to relax and let someone else cook and do the washing up, let us take care of you.
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Have been going to the Treetops for over 30 years and the service in the last six months has deteriorated. No problems with the food at all but very slow service and abrupt staff that are obviously under pressure will result in our family looking to eat elsewhere.

Tiffany M, General Manager at Tree Tops, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you for your review as this helps us improve our service and standards. I am very to hear the service wasn't up too its usual high standards. As the new manager here at the Treetops I will be making sure this does not happen again and I do hope we will see you in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Visited Tree Tops three times in three weeks and we have fully enjoyed , we had a Sunday dinner which was cooked well and the size is big , we had the burger oh my goodness it beat me this was very big fully enjoyed thou, they have a good choice of burgers so give them ago. We also tried the steaks again cooked lovely but we were good this time and had the salad instead of the chips . We are again booked in this Monday coming and we are really looking forward to lunch so thank you tree tops keep up the good work !!!

Thank you for your lovely review. I am really pleased to hear you enjoy the food, I will make sure your comments are passed on to the kitchen team. Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Met some friends here as it was easy to find.
Realised it was a chain but was a pleasant surprise to find the staff were friendly and served quickly once we placed our orders.
Only had snacks and drinks so it wasn't hard to cook but what we had was fresh and hot.

Thank you for your review. Its great to hear the service was quick and friendly. We will look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We've never had a bad experience here until tonight! From the moment we was sat down it was a bad experience. Our sever who took out food order made no communication just made agreeing noises and went away. When our food came she just placed our plates down and went away. No enjoy your food or would you like condiments. I had to go get our own sauces. The chips was over cooked and rock solid and seemed thrown together. I would understand if it was busy but it was 9pm and had 4 tables in. When it came to paying there was no staff because they was in the other side having drinks and my partner and to ring the bell on the bar multiple times to get someone's attention. I understand it was late but the staff should care for all customers from the moment they walk in to the moment they leave.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Friendly efficient staff, and although very busy we were seated and served very quickly. As vegetarians we loved the butternut squash alternate on the Sunday lunch, better than the ubiquitous nut roast served most places. Vegetables were al dente, the Yorkshire pud was delicious with sufficient gravy. We were too podged for a dessert, but thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and found it excellent value. We noted it was family and group friendly. One of the best of the food pub chains we've been to. We gave it 4 stars because it is type rather than a restaurant per se

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Thank you fro your lovely review. I am pleased to hear you enjoy our Sunday Lunch and the service here. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.