“Surprising”

Tree Tops
Ranked #178 of 1,389 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Tree Tops is an old manor house that was coverted to a Bar in 1962 and has seen many changes in its history. We currently provide delicious food, a warm welcome, a convivial atmosphere and great service, all delivered with smiles from the team at The Tree Tops. If it’s a special occasion and you’ve reason to celebrate, or just want to relax and let someone else cook and do the washing up, let us take care of you.
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Met some friends here as it was easy to find.
Realised it was a chain but was a pleasant surprise to find the staff were friendly and served quickly once we placed our orders.
Only had snacks and drinks so it wasn't hard to cook but what we had was fresh and hot.

Tiffany M, General Manager at Tree Tops, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you for your review. Its great to hear the service was quick and friendly. We will look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We've never had a bad experience here until tonight! From the moment we was sat down it was a bad experience. Our sever who took out food order made no communication just made agreeing noises and went away. When our food came she just placed our plates down and went away. No enjoy your food or would you like condiments. I had to go get our own sauces. The chips was over cooked and rock solid and seemed thrown together. I would understand if it was busy but it was 9pm and had 4 tables in. When it came to paying there was no staff because they was in the other side having drinks and my partner and to ring the bell on the bar multiple times to get someone's attention. I understand it was late but the staff should care for all customers from the moment they walk in to the moment they leave.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Thank you for your review as this helps us improve our service and standards. I am very to hear the service wasn't up too its usual high standards. As the new manager here at the Treetops I will be making sure this does not happen again and I do hope we will see you in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Friendly efficient staff, and although very busy we were seated and served very quickly. As vegetarians we loved the butternut squash alternate on the Sunday lunch, better than the ubiquitous nut roast served most places. Vegetables were al dente, the Yorkshire pud was delicious with sufficient gravy. We were too podged for a dessert, but thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and found it excellent value. We noted it was family and group friendly. One of the best of the food pub chains we've been to. We gave it 4 stars because it is type rather than a restaurant per se

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Thank you fro your lovely review. I am pleased to hear you enjoy our Sunday Lunch and the service here. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Been on 3 occasions since we moved to the area due to convenience really. 2nd time was ok but the first and most recent visits we have been served by the same miserable waitress. I know it's a cheap and "cheerful" pub but seriously... you're still paying for a dining experience and to be made to feel like everything is a chore is unacceptable. We weren't told to get our own cutlery, when I went to find some (after my food had arrived) there was no knives or salt.
2 meals arrived and my wife's fish took a while to arrive which meant ours was cold when it came. The waitress didn't say a word to us when they were plonked down. Food is ok though for your usual pub grub

2  Thank Jennahubball

Thank you for your review as this helps us improve our standards and service. I am very sorry to hear our service wasn't up too its usual high standards. As the new manager here at the Treetops I will be doing my upmost to rectify this and I do hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

enjoyed a lovely meal served by a lovely waitress (katie loasby) we will definitely return very soon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will make sure your lovely comments are passed on to Katie. Looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit.