“Fantastic place full of fantastic people!”
Review of The Elwes Arms

The Elwes Arms
Ranked #22 of 1,274 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Privately owned, family run pub and restaurant in the heart of Carlton. The Elwes arms uses fresh locally sourced produce to prepare homemade delicious cooking. We cater for most allergies and can accommodate all special requirements. Functions are our speciality, with packages to suit all budgets and occasions from Baby showers, Christenings, Weddings, Family occasions, Birthday Parties,retirment and farewell parties including funeral wakes. We have a very active events and entertainment diary. Please visit Facebook for the latest updates.
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Such a lovely pub, great food and often have great events on!!! All the staff are friendly and helpful and the pub is amazingly priced!! Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Just top. A great place to have a drink with friends or a supermeal.
Say hello to Beccy Webster. She's the best landlady.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great choice and quality of food, always a friendly welcome from Beccy and the team, one of the best places we've found as a result of a Wowcher deal and now a favourite place for us to visit.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Don't often go out for Sunday lunch as being vegetarian I'm more often than not disappointed with the "veggie option" which turns out not to be an option as it one dish - take it or leave it! I was so impressed to be shown a blackboard with 4 options all of which sounded lovely. I chose the Mushroom Ravioli with a lemon sauce..it was delicious. Good service - great value. I will definitely eat there again

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I recently held my 50th birthday at the Elwes. Beccy and her team are so helpful and really went for my Hollywood theme with cocktails at the bar and decorated the room for us. Thanks to all.

I am also a Director of Gedling Business Partnership - our fast growing local business support group - and we have had some of our evening networking events at the Elwes. The service, value and food have all been great.