“Delicious Noodles”

Yo Yo Noodle
Ranked #622 of 1,350 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 25, 2012

A friend recommended me to this noodle bar a while back, but never really made the effort to pop in until yesterday. I am a big fan of wagamama and visit quite often but the sauces in Yo Yo Noodle seem so much more tastier. I had the Satay and my husband had the teriyaki, they were both very tasty, and i think it is very good how you can see all the fresh ingredients and the theatre element with the woks is so nice to watch. I will definitely be coming back!

2  Thank Carol L

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Their £2.80 small boxes used to represent great value for money....then overnight they whacked their prices up to a massive £4.00. Not a good way to treat their loyal customers.

2  Thank LDMA186356
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Yo Yo Noodle is nothing special unfortunately. Good for a noodle fix. It's also £5.00 for one box which I would consider as quite pricey when other fast food restaurants would be around the £3.50 mark.

I had to wait around 25 minutes at lunch which isn't good when you're contrained by time. This place should definitely get more staff on the wok during busy periods.

The quality of ingredients used don't look very appertising and the vegetables look very old and dry. The chicken doesn't appear to be real either.

Overall good concept but need to improve considerably on the produce, price and timing.

3  Thank JadiePoo
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My friends and I often hit up one of the supermarkets for lunch to get just a standard sandwich or go to a fast food restaurant for a burger. But last week we decided to try something different and visited Yo Yo Noodle. We were surprised to find that the food was really quite healthy and it tasted good too! I had udon noodles with chicken, satay sauce and lots of vegetables and then had some spring rolls on the side. The portion sizes are very generous and I loved the red noodle box. All in all, a great trip. But be patient, lunchtime is really busy! I will definitely be visiting again soon.

1  Thank Kirsty M