“The New Management.. :))))”
Review of Chennai - CLOSED

Chennai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“The New Management.. :))))”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We went in the first week of November 2012, the service was brilliant compared to before. The new management are friendly and funny people. We were enjoying ourselg until a couple girls started complaining about the food not being right. The management if they could change and get them a fresh ones again but instead they opted for mango lassi. This really put e off with these types of customers. They looked they were enjoying their meal plus they could not keep their hands of each other. I personally think the new management should put them on youtube on how they were behaving. These looked like a mature women and they should be ashamed of holding hands in public specially an asian woman and a chinese. I WOULD RECCOMEND ANYONE TO TRY THE NEW MANAGEMENT AND THE SERVICE. :))))

• Visited November 2012

Shanghai, China
“Under new management but the food is terrible”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We arrived just in time for the before 7pm early bird deal, but even with the deal the food was not worth it. I ordered a lamb with 23 spices curry, the lamb was overcooked and the curry sauce was tasteless. My friend ordered lamb meatballs which were black in colour and did not look appetising at all and was hard as rock. The owner and his wife took notice of the fact that we hardly touched the food and offered us another dish but we refused as we didn't mind too much but now thinking back we should have refused to pay.

• Visited November 2012
“Horrible”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I been there with my family.we ordered fishmolly,as per menu it was cooked by kingfish but what i received was not kingfish.&it wasnot even cooked properly. also i was asked for water which i didn'treceive at all.two girls were serving on that day were terrific.they were running &rushing. i don't think so they ever been for any training of hospitality.never again....

“Original authentic south Indian food”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Hi I just tried your food it's was very much tasty ur food takes me 2 India totally it's was superb thank u chef and the service

“Terrible!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We arrived at 5pm, the time stated on the door to open. We could see that they were not quite ready, and were moving a large bag of onions. We waited outside patiently, but they seemed to be ignoring us. After a while I asked if they were open, and one of the guys said "yes, but we are not ready!". We waited outside again, but was then informed we could go in. The restaurant was empty, and after our meal we understood why! First we found that their was no paper towels or toilet roll in the washrooms. We informed the staff, but 30 mins later still nothing had happened. Service was slow, impolite and generally a poor dining experience. All the waiters and the Manager spent a lot of their time on the phone. We asked about the food we were ordering, but our waiter (the Restaurant Manager) was vague, and we had no idea of what to expect. After the food arrived, we found items that we expected missing, a bit like ordering a hamburger that arrives with no meat! So we ordered the missing elements, but the waiter's attitude was not conducive to providing an adequate level of service. Finally, we decided to leave, and I purposely asked my family to exit the restaurant before me so I could give them a piece of my mind. All in all avoid this place. You'll find better service at McDonalds!

1 Thank B6HSH