“Tasty Italian food, central location ”

Prezzo - Nottingham
Ranked #232 of 1,345 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The have a wide variety of menu options and healthy choices on the light menu. The Australian Shiraz is lovely and lots of dessert options. They are open late unlike most places in Nottingham.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My first visit to Prezzo and got some very friendly service and some nice food so I would consider going back again. Makes it a lot more enjoyable when you use Tesco vouchers for some of the meal but I say the same in Pizza Express. I would rate Prezzo on a par with PE

1  Thank Graham S
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We had tesco vouchers to use and decided as there was a new winter menu to give it a go.

Always fantastic food & the antipasto option for one was great! Would only say some balsamic would have gone nicely.

We had a starter each, main each and one pudding, vouchers covered it all, only had to pay for the wine! £14.50 for the whole nite!!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

It was our first visit too the restaurant, it was really very nice, excellent food and surroundings, we had the lunchtime menu, which was wonderful value for money. The staff were very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I come to Prezzo often either with my partner or as a group. We enjoy coming because the food is always nice, I dont think I have experienced a bad meal here!

I would also say the staff are excellent, they are always friendly - the manager seems to be always working!!

Fully recommended if you want a nice meal that is not expensive.