“A lovely little place to stop for lunch!”

Prezzo - Nottingham
Ranked #353 of 1,405 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“A lovely little place to stop for lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My mum and I have stopped here twice now during our many shopping trips to Nottingham.
There is seating outside which we have always used so I can't comment on the inside.
Today we have a lovely salad each one chicken,bacon and avocado and one Caesar chicken.
The portion was large and the service was friendly and efficient. With a small glass of the house white it went down a treat!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MrsBH46

“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Lovely meal. Was grateful for the calorie counted lighter meals as I'm doing the 5:2 fast diet. Had mushroom pizza, side salad and diet coke all within my 500 cals. My son made up for it by ordering everything! Also was able to pay using Tesco vouchers so I was pounds lighter all round!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank caroline_s66
Derbyshire
“Lovely little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I would definitely recommend a visit to prezzo as the staff are friendly, the food comes in big portions and isn't too expensive. It is good quality food and the setting is lovely. I have been a few times and always had a lovely meal and service. The only thing I find during the week is they will sit you quite closely next to people instead of opening a new 'section' up - and I do think the seats that are in 2's near the kitchen are slightly close to each other. Other than this - a lovely place and I recommend.

• Visited March 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

It were just fantastic really good service and really quality food very clean and amazingly posh?you always feel welcome

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sam G
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Brilliant for lunches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I came here with my granny lou-lou for lunch and it was brilliant. Just walked straight in and didn't need a reservation which was nice after standing up for 3 hours of shopping! We had the 2 for £11.95 deal, as we only wanted small portions because it was lunch time. The meals were really good, came out fast and tasted excellent. The portion size was brilliant, I would order one this size at dinner if I went again, as often a whole serving of pasta is far too much! This was a fab lunch.

• Visited April 2013