“Solid buffet option”
Review of Peachy Keens - CLOSED

Peachy Keens
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our newly refurbished restaurant situated in the Heart of Nottingham City Centre is dedicated to bringing you an array of delicious foods from across the world complimented by a warm and friendly atmosphere, and is quickly establishing itself as a unique dining destination.The restaurant offers as many as 12 world class chefs all oozing with passion for their cuisine, eager to cook you something from the many items on offer. The restaurant boasts 10 live cooking attractions from Pizza and Pasta Stations to our infamous Stir Fry Island.Our chefs constantly change the dishes on offer so that every time you visit there is always something new to try.Our all you can eat buffet also includes over 40 main course dishes from around the world, a huge selection of salads and sushi, and over 15 desserts freshly prepared by our in house pastry chef. Of course there is also ice cream available and if you’ve still got space why not pay a visit to our chocolate fountain! Peachy Keens Nottingham offers something for everyone, and with so much variety on offer its the perfect place for large parties. We even have a private area which can seat up to 100 people for special occasions.We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Food ranges from average to excellent, but if you ignore the majority of the prepared traditional buffet food and stick to the live cooking stations, it is consistently tasty and fresh. There is also literally something for everyone so its a safe choice for a group.

Excellent value for money on food - even at peak time it's only £13.95/person. I was also pleasantly surprised to find the alcohol was reasonably priced.

I wouldn't visit on a Saturday night again though.The place was packed,tables far too close together, which made it hot and noisy!!

1  Thank JenGNotts

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was my 2nd visit and I don't think I will be returning. There are much better 'All you can eat buffet's and cheaper. There were 8 in our party and although we didn't book we got a table straight away. However it was a Monday around 6pm. The waitress took our drink orders immediatley but we had to wait a while for them to arrive. 2 of us had to ask for our drinks several times before they were finally bought to the table. (They weren't busy either). I had salad and sushi for my starter and it was nice. There was plenty of selection and it looked nice but when it came to tasting it didn't taste has good as it looked. I had chicken tikka which was tasteless. There are chefs to cook things infront of you, the fresh made nan bread is very nice as are the fresh made kebabs. There was plenty of choice in the desserts but I couldn't find a bowl so just grabbed a plate. The place is clean and when i went to the toilets they too were clean.
For me I prefere another 'All you can eat buffet' down the road.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

For an all you can eat buffet its pretty much self explanitary, the food is made to high standards, with fantastic chefs. Don't go to peachykeens if your stuck up and expecting an a la carte meal. Pretty much everybody who eats here goes for the price. The food here is probably worth more then the highest price of 13.95 however the site is based in nottingham, so folks here ain't gonna pay much more. The live cooking is brill, and amazing to watch, the stir fry's are the best part. Thevstaff are always kept busy and know what there doing. The restauranyvalways seems busy so seems to me there doing something right

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Visited on a busy Friday evening, but there was plenty of choice and did not have to queue for food for long.
Choice of food is amazing and freshly cooked nann breads are divine.
not cheap in the evening but worth a try if you like a variety of food from around the world.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Do not go here, food was warm, staff not very pleasant, like the food, spent 2 days in bed with food poisoning, you get what you pay for, we got a little more than expected, 2 days of work without pay....avoid at all costs, be warned folks!!!

2  Thank halls2010