“Great quality food.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Nottingham
“Great quality food.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I went here for my boyfriends birthday as a party of six. I wasn't particularly excited as Chinese isn't my favourite food. But I was pleasantly surprised.
The hostess we had was fantastic- very funny and helpful. The restaurant looked great, a nice ambiance.
We had one of the set meals. It was great, the perfect amount. The food wasn't greasy, and nice quality.
The only reason I give 4 stars is because I thought it was a little overpriced.

• Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great dimsum”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We've eaten dimsum all over Asia and the Mandarin can certainly hold its head up against the competition. Just had a dimsum sunday lunch which was delicious - especially the BBQ steamed pork buns which were moist and well-filled. Great atmosphere and very friendly and helpful service.

• Visited March 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“You know it's ok if the Chinese people eat there”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

It's the only Chinese I have ate at where there are a lot of Chinese people who come to eat here. The food it's good and they are prompt in delivering the food. Felt looked after and the fish displays are relaxing. Second trip and will go again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dim sum in England :)”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I don't live in Nottingham but every time I go there, this is the must place to go ! I absolutely addicted to their Thai chilli chicken feet ... I am not a chicken feet fan at all but the way they cook and make it tastes so lovely ! It's boneless and somehow it tastes like jellyfish ? Other dim sum like steamed black bean ribs, egg tarts, prawns dumplings were delicious too. Service is always good, the lady who is in charge always so friendly to us ! She even remember what tea we ordered last time which I think it's very sweet :) Top class service ! Definitely be back soon :D

Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and great service”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My friend and I visited this restaurant before going to a concert at capital fm arena. We selected the set dinner for 2 as this was great value for money and a good varied selection of food. The food was outstanding and delicious. The service was great. The best Chinese food I have ever eaten. I would definitely recommend and will return in the future.