This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. The allegedly 'executive room' was very dingy, cold and slightly grubby. I tried to ring reception to book a taxi and there was no response - apparently they were very busy, I tried a second time and the phone no longer worked. There is no Internet access in the rooms. Breakfast is disgusting - tinned fruit, very basic muesli, wheetabix and cooked breakfast congealing in metal dishes. The only coffee is instant - made from lukewarm water in flasks. There are very few staff and most of those are frankly not interested in their work or the hotel guests. The sole exception was the young man in the bar who escorted me downstairs when the lift failed to work. The hotel's only saving grace is its excellent central location but this does not make up for its inadequacies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham