We went with National Holidays for a short break and despite all the negative reviews we found the hotel very good value for money, our room although small was adequate and despite being on the 3rd floor was very quiet at night ( we went midweek so maybe we avoided the weekend revellers!).
The food was really good and unlike some of the moaners we actually prefer self service as you can have as much or little of what you like )
We did hear a few people having a go at the hotel as we always do on these holidays but all I can say is if you want 5 star luxury go stay in a 5 star hotel and pay for it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham