We stayed in this hotel after visiting Nottingham to see a show and worked out that the price of staying here would be cheaper than a taxi.
The room was like something out of the 70's, although we had two double beds plus two bathrooms.
The cleanliness was ok, but very run down.
We returned at about 1am and there were groups of youths in the reception shouting and swearing. In the lift someone had drawn obscene graffiti on the wall!
We paid an extra £10 to sample the breakfast but it was awful! Cold and burnt bacon/eggs etc which had been lying about for hours and grubby looking plates which hadn't been washed properly! Yuk!
I certainly won't be returning to the Britannia however it is in a very central location and it is cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham