My husband and i stayed here for two nights with a National coach holiday and wasn't impressed. The room was ok and the bed comfortable but the food was so bad we decided to eat out on the second night. We didn't pay a lot for the holiday so i suppose we got what we paid for, the plus side is that its in the centre of the city and the cricket club and riverside is just a short bus ride away which is where we went on our day at leisure in the city.
The holiday its self was good and the driver first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham