1,358 results
All reviews park inn city centre leisure facilities mansfield road sauna and steam room tea and coffee main road would stay again short stay full english yogurt rakesh gym grosvenor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am very disappointed with this hotel. We walked into the grand reception which is lovely and checked in fine. Walked into the room and it was average, nothing special and there is stains all on the net for the window, assuming they are some kind of make up. We then looked around the room for a safe, couldn’t find one anywhere, tried to call down to reception on the phone in the room but that wasn’t even ringing. I called the hotel from my mobile and advised I was in the hotel staying in room 109 and we couldn’t find the safe, the lady on the phone said she would send someone up to check this out. About 30 minutes later a lady comes and knocks on the door with a Tv remote?? We tell her we don’t need the TV remote and asked about the safe, after some difficulties with the language barrier the lady takes a look at where the safe should be and says ‘oh yeah well I can’t do anything’. We booked this hotel having looked at the facilities as we were heading out for the evening so had to leave all of our important belongings just in the room and not locked up anywhere. We decided to grab a drink at the bar before we get a taxi, we ordered a Vodka and coke and a beer. The beer arrived promptly with no issues however the Vodka and coke did not arrive, we went to the bar about 10 minutes later and chased this and was told it would be over in a second, 15 minutes later we were told it was coming and 10 minutes later it finally arrived warm with no ice. I am very disappointed with this hotel and will be writing my honest review everywhere I can .

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestsRelationship, Front Office Supervisor at Mercure Nottingham Sherwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Nottingham Sherwood Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. At Mercure Nottingham Sherwood Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
Our hotel is undergoing refurbishment and hopefully once this completed most of these issues will not surface anymore.
Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I went there the hotel was ran by Accor group and now I see it has been ran by Mercure hence might be some of my observation will not be pertinent ! Anyways during my almost 2 week stay I found the hotel room is on the smaller size but well maintained and cleaned. There is a reason for me to stay in this locality in Nottingham but I must be said though the hotel was good but there are quite a few in the same category you'll find in Nottingham city center which is less costly! I like to suggest to the hotel authority to make the food price competitive as otherwise due to so many restaurant you'll be incurred more loss financially

Date of stay: July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Mercure Nottingham Sherwood Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be an overall pleasant one.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The beds were incredibly comfy. The shower was excellent however it took a wee while to get to the correct temperature. The room was a good size. Only criticism would be that there was no fan in the toilet. Would definitely stay here again if I was in Nottingham.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Archie,
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff were lovely and welcoming and went out of their way to make us feel at ease. The showers were great and the bed was very comfortable. We would love to stay here again it was very enjoyable!!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Caterina,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Mercure Nottingham Sherwood Hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in this hotel for more than a month. My stay was very pleasant. I experience a great food, got many options in breakfast as well as in dinner. Staff is very gentle, friendly and helpful.
Room was neat and clean, bus stop just 3 minutes away and few minutes to city center by walk. This is perfect value for money.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Somesh,

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best regards,