“Appealing service, like I didn't even exist”
Review of Creams Cafe

Creams Cafe
Ranked #11 of 24 Dessert in Nottingham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Waiting 30 minutes for a table, despite some being available, only for a group of women to walk in the door and be seated before me. Safe to say I walked out after that.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Desserts are about £7 each and slightly disappointing as the ice cream was slightly tasteless and chemically. Wouldn't recommend.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

This place is okay but given the price of the desserts you'd expect more, given its around £8 a dessert you'd expect nice ice cream but it's Mr whippy. Our youngest enjoyed hers she had the pancake but the other members of the group did say it was okay but poor value for money we wouldn't return unless the price stayed the same and the quality was improved or less money and the same quality.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Was super looking forward to going here, but was disappointed on arrival to find that the staff who took us to our table was in filthy clothes, the table we were sat at was okay, but the walls were all scuffed it didn’t look great! The preparation area was also in a filthy state too, it looked messy and not well kept.

We asked for the Vegan Menu which recently launched but were told they only had one item on it available to order!

After we ordered we had to get our own cutlery which I don’t have a problem with but when I went to get some the cutlery was actually all grubby.

We had the vegan cookie dough it was also average.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank candydogs
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday afternoon. Were seated upstairs, it wasn’t too busy. Were told we needed to order downstairs which was ok, however before we left we witnessed a group of people were able to order upstairs. Went to order and was told that there wasn’t any protein powder to make the protein shake my partner wanted (he’s not a massive fan of desserts). Was told that they haven’t had protein for a while so I feel that they need to take this option off the menu. The alternative milkshake my partner ordered was ok. I had the white chocolate cookie dough with salted caramel ice cream and biscoff sauce. It was lovely. My stepdaughter had the bubblegum sundae and she liked it. The food came out quite quickly.
Did find the food choice better than another similar dessert place but I found it pricey, especially for drinks.

Date of visit: June 2019