“Fantastic - Nottingham's best!”
Review of CREME - CLOSED

CREME
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We recently visited Creme and were delighted to sample the new dishes, as ever Creme is Nottingham's reliable night out, we have always enjoyed our evenings (and lunches) there.
The staff are professional and friendly, the decor is contemporary and stylish and the food is outstanding.
Highly recomended .. did I mention the food is Outstanding!

There are newer reviews for CREME

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We are regular visitors to Creme over the last year we have never had a single complaint and for me this is amazing! Food is always perfect and delicious. Excellent value for money and lovely atmosphere. Staff are very professional and attentive but not overbearing. We have introduced many friends to this restaurant and none have been dissapointed.
Awesome .......keep it up x

1  Thank T S
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had a long standing meal booked at this restaurant for an important birthday. Unfortunatly with approx 3 hours to go the restaurant phoned to inform me that a pipe had burst and they would not be opening that night. Although this was not directly their fault and they were apologetic I would have expected to be offered some form of compensation especially considering that we had poeple travelling some distance for this - dissapointed.

1  Thank rickandjulie
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I ate here recently, having not been for a few years - the Trip Advisor reports were good so thought it worth a try.
Stapleford is a pretty unprepossessing place, but don't let that put you off - after all, Sat Bains (Nottingham's only Michelin-star restaurant), is hardly in an area of outstanding beauty either.
Inside, the decor is modern and well-designed and the seating layout is ideal to cope with parties or couples. Very relaxing and a good atmosphere.
The service is spot-on. Pleasant, attentive but not over-bearing.
The food is really very good quality - 4 of us had meat dishes, 2 had fish. The only small criticism is that the bream fillets were a little dry, possibly slightly over-cooked and there was an unnecessary slab of butter (not a flavoured butter), on top of the fillets. It didn't melt in, and we just moved it off the plate, so no big deal then.
Everyone else thought their main courses were superb, and no criticism either on the starters or desserts. As has been said by another reviewer, the steaks are cooked to perfection. (And that's quite rare these days.
The restaurant was full, so it's clearly very popular and I can see why.
Very good value for money - even with the supplements that several of the dishes carried.
If the fish had been very good, as was everything else, I'd have given it 5 out of 5.
I would recommend it - and we would all certainly go again.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We booked this restaurant for my partners graduation meal for 15 people of all ages. We all agreed the place was a great place to eat. The staff were friendly not to over bearing just the right balance to keep everyone happy. Now to the food it was amazing real good cooked to perfection the kitchen done a grand job we were all so pleased. The booking was easy to arrange and we were able to preorder the food which was error free. Parking is all around just remember to feed the meter. There was also a ground floor w/c for those whom could not make the stairs. We had a great time and will book again prices are good too. When I have a good experience I like to let everyone know this is a review you can trust I have been to many places and this one needs a mention.

1  Thank Thecroydonway