“Nice place, poor food ”

Heavenly Desserts Nottingham
Order Online
Ranked #4 of 22 Dessert in Nottingham
Description: Our delicious café in Preston is NOW OPEN and we offer fine cuisine and a stylish alternative to the traditional desserts. Heavenly Desserts is constantly expanding and it has now arrived in Preston.Want to know what heaven tastes like? This luxurious 5 star restaurant can offer you that with an inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We've heard some great reviews of this place, so went. Service was great, couldn't ask for more. Unfortunately, deserts were hit. Perhaps this place is famous for their waffles, crepes and brownies, and not for everything else.

Our son ordered brownies, which were delicious.
My husband ordered blackcurrant crumble, which arrived beautifully presented, however taste was hugely disappointing.

I ordered a chocolate shot, which happened to arrive in a tiny shot glass and it tasted of melted old cheap chocolate.
I had a chocolate shot (thick chocolate) in many places in UK and abroad, and this one tasted the worst by far in my experience.

Date of visit: August 2019
Natalia-Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Heavenly Desserts Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with our restaurants. All our desserts are freshly prepared on the day, with high quality ingredients. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your comments on to our operations team to inform our future product selections.

Best regards,

Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

My family and I went to heavenly desserts last Friday and took my 9 month old baby, absolutely fantastic service, lovely friendly staff and gorgeous waffles and pancakes, this place deserves to do well xx

Date of visit: August 2019
Natalia-Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Heavenly Desserts Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

We are happy to hear that you had a good time. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

We had some ice cream & a cup tea here. The ice cream was very tasty but the waitress was so impatient and unpleasant. It’s as if she didn’t want to be here at all. There was no smile, no eye contact, just a face full of misery. She was rushing me along when I spent 5 seconds looking at the menu for tea options! Just bad vibe.

Date of visit: July 2019
Natalia-Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Heavenly Desserts Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your recent experience wasn't as expected. At Heavenly Desserts, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience as we can, which was not your experience. We would like to investigate the matter further, could you please contact me at marketing@heavenlydesserts.co.uk?

Best regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

I walked past here and walked back - I couldn't resist. It was a scorching day and sun and ice cream go hand in hand.

There is a wide choice of variety, from base and choice of ice cream. It is fairly reasonably priced and the service was excellent. I did not sit inside so cannot comment on restaurant experience but staff were friendly.

All I'd say is it is perhaps for those who need it - not Vegan friendly ice cream.

Date of visit: July 2019
Natalia-Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Heavenly Desserts Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your feedback, we highly appreciate it. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our gelatos. We do have vegan-friendly selections such as our sorbets.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

I love coming here when I get chance. I have a nut allergy so I always make it clear to my server. The manager came over (rajinder) who explained the process for allergies which was all new to me. I felt abit bad but it's very refreshing to see a food business take allergies this serious. If more was like this it would of saved me lots of trips to the hospital. Rajinder was fantastic, soo helpful and assured me I should not feel bad as it's important to them as it is to me. They even made my waffle like how they usually make it and not how it's been redesigned which was great as I prefer it like this. Thanks for a fab experience rajinder and team

Date of visit: July 2019
Natalia-Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Heavenly Desserts Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that your experience with our service went well. We look forward to seeing you next time!