“Cosy, comfortable, generous room”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nottingham
Thorpe House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 43 Nottingham B&B and Inns
Ullapool, United Kingdom
“Cosy, comfortable, generous room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We were just pasaing through Nottingham so can't say how convenient this B&B was, but the room (upstairs twin) was large, clean, comfortable and cosy. Breakfast was ordered the night before and served in the room - very tasty. Host (Sally) was helpful and friendly. Local Indian (Woodthorpe Tandori) was great and just a quick walk away. Sally and wife were both fellow patchwork quilters so exchanged some helpful tips and techniques. Very good service and very satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Brian S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed for one night and what a lovely place it was ,Sally is a star good welcome , informative , clean tidy place just what we needed after biding our son at the hospital nearby it was a soul saving experience thanks Sally and keep up the good work .Definately star here whenever we visit Nottingham.srayed on 13th Dec2012.
Catherine and Alan

Room Tip: Second to none choice best than the hotel in the city we had stayed before stayed in back rooms with...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I recently stayed here for one night and I think the facility and welcome from the owner, Sally, was far better than that which you receive in many hotels! The accommodation is top class with the rooms offering high class individual surroundings, a most comfortable stay then a fantastic breakfast in the morning, brought to your room with a wide choice to suit all tastes. Well done to the owner I will return again and again given the opportunity. Thank you

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Trudyg747
Hertford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Having spent so many nights at Thorpe House while I was first visiting Nottingham, it seemed so apt to spend the night before my wedding to the Nottingham man I fell for at Thorpe House. The rooms have been recently redecorated and are even lovelier than ever. Sally shared in my excitement and the added bonus of her beauty salon on site meant I had immaculate nails without a dent. Sally made the evening and morning before my wedding so special.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Stoke-on-Trent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Have stayed at Thorpe House a number of times. The accommodation is extremely luxurious with a great attention to detail and comfort. The breakfasts are delicious and nothing is ever too much trouble for the charming hostess, Sally. I would heartily recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in Nottingham. I would even go so far as to say that I would choose it over and above some of the hotels I have used in Nottingham in the past.

Room Tip: I love the view over the beautiful landscaped garden.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Louise P
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Just spent one night at Thorpe House and on arrival we were very pleasantly suprised as this is a beautiful house and Sally was very welcoming! Our room was stylish and comfortable and after a great nights sleep our breakfast was brought to our room at our chosen time which was fantastic! The location is very handy for Nottingham City Centre but still in a lovely quiet area. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast and we will certainly be returning ourselves :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed at Thorpe house last weekend, we had two rooms for my parents and myself. Very enjoyable stay. The rooms were very luxurious with great attention to detail. The breakfasts were served in our rooms which was a real treat with an extensive menu to choose from, it was better than i have had in a 5 star hotel. I would totally recommend this bed and breakfast its the best one i have stayed at.

• Stayed September 2012