“Excellent”

Molly Moo's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #64 of 129 Restaurants in Hexham
Description: Quirky ice cream parlour and cafe offering ice cream sundaes, snacks ,milk shakes hot drinks sandwiches and desserts
Reviewed August 15, 2018

My parents and I found this little gem quite by chance yesterday and must say we were really glad we did!

We each had a hot drink (lots of choice) and a bacon roll. The rolls were so soft and were packed full of lovely bacon. Sauces - brown & tomato - are provided separately. My parents each had coffee which came in individual cafetieres and I had a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows (these are optional). Everything is made to order so do expect a slight wait if they are busy as it is small place.

Whilst we did not personally sample the milkshakes and ice cream, there was another family using the cafe at the time who did and their purchases looked really delicious!

The staff are so friendly and welcoming and were very attentive. Prices are very reasonable taking into account the fact that the portions are certainly not skimpy.

There is an onsite toilet. Disabled access to the premises is, however, poor as the entrance has a couple of little steps and bends but they will soon be relocating so this may be rectified once the move is complete.

Overall would definitely recommend this wonderful little place.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 12, 2018

they were also doing healthy soup last time we were there - low fat version. However, If you want all of the sprinkle options then you can have them!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I downloaded trip adviser just for this café! It was so cute and had amazing food with amazing prices. The staff were SOOO nice and even though the outside was a little less inviting than the cosy interior, we still went in and were greeted like most shops don’t greet their customers. The ice cream was delicious and the bacon roll I had was DELICIOUS! I haven’t had that nice a tuti-fruity ice cream since I had some in Cornwall. Our order was completed speedily and now this is one of my most favourite cafés.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Really good food there and prices nice staff As Well can't beat the Toasties there so if passing pop in

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2017

I go here every ~2 weeks and there is so much choice. The ice cream and milkshakes are nice, would recommend if you are in the area.

Date of visit: October 2017