Having walked the wall earlier in the day in bitter conditions, the fire was a welcome respite! Staff were friendly and the ambience was great! The food wasn't fantastic but hit the spot! A nice place to rest after a hard day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twice Brewed is set amongst some of the most breathtaking scenery in England and stands in the shadows of Steel Rigg, without doubt one of the most dramatic parts of Hadrian’s Wall. The Inn is situated on the B6318 (The Military Road) midway between Newcastle Upon Tyne in the East and Carlisle in the West and is close to all the main Roman sites – Vindolanda, Housesteads and The Roman Army Museum. The Inn is on the popular Pennine Way route and welcomes walkers with a drying room and other facilities. We are also on the Hadrians Cycleway (Route 72) and near the Sandstone Way cycle route. We are 4 miles away from Haltwhistle train station and 15 miles away from Hexham train station ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Twice Brewed Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twice Brewed Hotel Hexham
- The Twice Brewed Inn Hexham, UK - Northumberland