“Excellent place to eat”
Review of Coffee Cup

Coffee Cup
Ranked #46 of 130 Restaurants in Hexham
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Me and my partner have eaten at most places in Hexham and this is by far my favourite, chicken dinner was beautiful, staff are incredibly friendly and great service. Will definitely be coming back here again. Such a great hidden gem in Hexham.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Carl M

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely Chicken dinner here for our lunch. The staff are incredibly friendly. Great service too! It truly is a hidden gem and we will definitely be back to eat here again.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank MelissaHeslop
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Worst cafe ave had food cant even get a jacket cooked propley deffo wont be going back there again .

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I had been to Hexham hospital to give bloods for Synexus for a diabetic survey I had to fast the night before and my appointment was for 10 20am so by the time I finished it was 11.30am and I was mighty hungry.i went on TripAdvisor prior to the visit and the coffee cup was 5 star rated.its easy to find next to the old bus station.i was greeted by the owner ,my wife and I both went for the mince and dumplings and FREE cups of tea.The cuppas came first we had a short while to wait and we weren't disappointed .The food was piping hot and it was really tasty.We would give this 10 out of 10.This is my wife enjoying her food.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank David B
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited this cafe on a Saturday morning. It’s not right in the centre of Hexham (it’s very very close by) but you’ll be rewarded by its good honest food, efficient and friendly service and it’s also priced reasonably.

My partners egg and sausage roll was very nice with good quality sausages used. My bacon and tomato roll was really good too. The chef used chopped plum tomatoes which I hadn’t encountered before and now really like.

After taking the AD122 bus and seeing the wonderful Hexham countryside and a bit of Hadrian’s Wall, we then did some shopping and were hungry again. Lunch can be had at many places in Hexham but we were so impressed by the Coffee Cup we decided to visit again. Our cheese toasties were really good with a lovely little side salad too.

If you are in Hexham and need to refuel then I really recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2018