“Dinner”
Review of Coffee Cup

Coffee Cup
Ranked #45 of 129 Restaurants in Hexham
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I had been to Hexham hospital to give bloods for Synexus for a diabetic survey I had to fast the night before and my appointment was for 10 20am so by the time I finished it was 11.30am and I was mighty hungry.i went on TripAdvisor prior to the visit and the coffee cup was 5 star rated.its easy to find next to the old bus station.i was greeted by the owner ,my wife and I both went for the mince and dumplings and FREE cups of tea.The cuppas came first we had a short while to wait and we weren't disappointed .The food was piping hot and it was really tasty.We would give this 10 out of 10.This is my wife enjoying her food.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank David B

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited this cafe on a Saturday morning. It’s not right in the centre of Hexham (it’s very very close by) but you’ll be rewarded by its good honest food, efficient and friendly service and it’s also priced reasonably.

My partners egg and sausage roll was very nice with good quality sausages used. My bacon and tomato roll was really good too. The chef used chopped plum tomatoes which I hadn’t encountered before and now really like.

After taking the AD122 bus and seeing the wonderful Hexham countryside and a bit of Hadrian’s Wall, we then did some shopping and were hungry again. Lunch can be had at many places in Hexham but we were so impressed by the Coffee Cup we decided to visit again. Our cheese toasties were really good with a lovely little side salad too.

If you are in Hexham and need to refuel then I really recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Mazio1973
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I go here every Friday morning with my mam and pop in with friends whenever I can lovely staff and freshly cooked food the cheese scones are fab

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

The owners are very welcoming and create speedy service whilst always smiling. The food is lovely and is homemade which is always good to see, will definitely be returning

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank janemole1405
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Having missed breakfast earlier, when we got to Hexham we were very hungry. Looked up Trip Advisor and this place looked exactly what we needed. We were not disappointed !!
It was excellent, great food and great value.
Staff were really friendly and helpful, I would highly recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2017