“Mr tom”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mr tom”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I think this is the best indian restaurant I ever have been to... I'm 47 year old and I love my indian food. The service was very good and food was out of the world....ps I we'll be back

1 Thank Mazidul H

Brancepeth, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, fantastic service, one of the best Indian meals I have tasted...great restaurant.”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We went for our wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. The service was brilliant, they ensured we had privacy but also that we were kept lovely and warm on a cold autumn night.
The menu was perfect, different dishes to try, as well as traditional curries.
My husband had a Bangladesh citrus lamb curry and was extremely happy with his choice, i had a very very tasty bhuna. We can even rave about the fresh chutneys that accompanied our poppadums...they were delicious, especially the mint and herb.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

2 hours waiting for food. Nearly finished the meal and then the naan bread arrived. My wife had a chicken dish worth 9 pound and had 2 piece's of chicken. Won't be in a hurry to go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mitch N
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“food quality and service”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by friends in Hexham and we were not disappointed. The decor was colorfull, nicely lit and relaxing. Service was very good. The meal itself from starters to mains was outstanding. We enjoy Indian fare and this was one of the best Indian meals we have had. The. Chef prepares his own dishes and spices. The scallop, fish dish was stunning, not something I would normally consider when eating Indian and with a mixed platter chefs surprise starter to share was a romantic start to our meal. The mains with rice dishes were delicious. It is definitely a restaurant we will return to when we're in Hexham

• Visited October 2013
Chobham, United Kingdom
“Unusual menu, but not memorable”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I visited this restaurant based on previous reviews. The menu is different, and the food I ordered was nice, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I was expecting. Perhaps I'm fussy, but I just didn't think it was that memorable. Apologies to readers for bucking the trend but I can't give 5 stars.

• Visited October 2013