“Hangover breakfast”
Review of Wentworth Cafe

Wentworth Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Hexham
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Friendly cafe that prides itself on serving quality coffee, fresh food and amazing service all for excellent value.
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Lovely Full English and great service. Just the job after a heavy night.

Friendly staff and quick service.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent bacon sandwich -worth going just for that. Doesn't look inviting as a cafe from outside but worth trying.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Very convenient as just off the main car park. Good food, good coffee and great value. Friendly staff and good service - what more do you want? Give it a try.

Reviewed January 21, 2019

We have visited here a few times now and we are always delighted with the food. The ham broth today was excellent (perfect for a winter's day) and my husband was very happy with his breakfast. Friendly staff and good service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

First visit here and we will be back. My Wife and daughter joined me for breakfast. I love my coffee and I’m a bit fussy when it comes to flat whites and the temperature they are made too. Far to many times they are made far too hot but not here. They were made to perfection and tasted delicious.

My wife and I had poached eggs on wholemeal toast and once again they were cooked perfectly oozing gorgeous runny yolks over the beautiful quality toast.

What a great choice it was to come here, we even asked for more toast for my daughter and nothing was too much trouble.

Highly recommended and so much nicer than the soulless coffee chains.

Thank you!