“Fab breakfast and perfect coffee”
Review of Wentworth Cafe

Wentworth Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Hexham
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Friendly cafe that prides itself on serving quality coffee, fresh food and amazing service all for excellent value.
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

First visit here and we will be back. My Wife and daughter joined me for breakfast. I love my coffee and I’m a bit fussy when it comes to flat whites and the temperature they are made too. Far to many times they are made far too hot but not here. They were made to perfection and tasted delicious.

My wife and I had poached eggs on wholemeal toast and once again they were cooked perfectly oozing gorgeous runny yolks over the beautiful quality toast.

What a great choice it was to come here, we even asked for more toast for my daughter and nothing was too much trouble.

Highly recommended and so much nicer than the soulless coffee chains.

Thank you!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 9, 2019

If you are popping into Waitrose or going in to Hexham city centre this place is worth a visit. There was a good selection of sandwiches and traditional English food but we opted for a small breakfast and huevos rancheros which were both delicious. Highly recommended for an informal lunch/brunch - very good value.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank AngieBabes
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

While 'popping' home for the xmas drop off of gifts we decided to try the Wentworth Cafe for a full English.... no disappointment here!! Tasty, filling, and no grease on the plate afterwards. It was busy throughout our visit but that did not stop the staff from being helpful and friendly.
Will revisit next trip to the NE.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I have stop here several times on a morning for a bacon sarnie and coffee. The sarnie is excellent - freshly prepared and and great tasting bacon. The coffee is always hot. Staff are also very pleasant. The cafe is located in a good position with local shops nearby.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Popped in for a quick lunch - superb pesto, mozzarella and tomato toastie - with a small salad. Best toastie I've ever had - crunchy light whole meal bread and just the right amount of cheese and pesto. Also noted their amazing vegan all day breakfast and other options so shall be bringing vegan family for a visit. Plus tea and free refill. What's not to like?

Date of visit: December 2018