“Excellent Breakfast”
Review of Wentworth Cafe

Wentworth Cafe
Ranked #14 of 110 Restaurants in Hexham
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Friendly cafe that prides itself on serving quality coffee, fresh food and amazing service all for excellent value.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Had a fabulous breakfast here this morning, We live in Hexham however this was our 1st time at the cafe, The staff were very friendly,and the breakfast well presented quality produce and delicious, will without doubt be going back lots!

1  Thank lilstarz
There are newer reviews for Wentworth Cafe

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We went into Hexham to check it out and came across this cute little café. I was just got to get a jacket potato because I am gluten free and found out it came with a half of a sandwich. When I states I was GF and they had GF bread I changed my order to a BLT on GF bread. I could not have been happier. It is the best bread I have ever eaten let alone GLUTEN FREE!!!!!! It came with coleslaw (also very good). My husband got the fish and chips which he enjoyed. They also have GF desserts (and regular ones too!). Highly recommend!!! I just wish I lived closer so I could eat here all the time!!! They are extremely friendly and helpful here too!!!
It is located at the top of the Waitrose car park next to the Hexham tourist office.

3  Thank Nina1940
Reviewed August 27, 2013

have been walking past this café for years every time I visit Hexham, won't be doing that again wonderful friendly service and staff, a well kept and tidy café food is excellent, well prepared and a good serving and staff were always will to help and answer any questions, prices are good. fully enjoyed the full monty breakfast and the gammon and chips are wonderful. top marks

1  Thank Dave E
Reviewed August 11, 2013

What a lovely place to have your morning break we stopped here on route to Alnwick and found a spotlessly clean establishment serving freshly cooked breakfast to suit every size of appetite! The staff were very friendly and the kitchen staff well turned out and clean in their whites despite continuing to cook! Good value meals and lovely hot tea.it is on a car park but beautiful displays of fuchsias adorn the windows well done to all concerned

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Now they do do full size plates, which looked great, but it's the only place I know which does a miniature but perfectly formed breakfast for those of us with weight issues or small appetites! At last I can have a cooked breakfast without the guilt...!

Sparkling clean premises, friendly staff and although my willpower held out, a selection of cakes which looked award winning! Highly recommended for such a nondescript looking car park cafe.

2  Thank SheMag