“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

All good. Food excellent, service quick and courteous. We found this very good value and enjoyable, Would recommend.

2  Thank val B

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant and I am shocked by some of the reviews. My husband & I visit this restaurant regularly. We have visited Thailand & this food is authentic and as it should be. Some have commented about runny curries - that is what some Thai curries are meant to be like and the soups (Tom yam etc) should contain lemon grass shoots and galangal. The service is always excellent and friendly. The venue is not fantastic but the food more than makes up for this. This restaurant deserves to be packed and reviewed by those who know what Thai food should be like.

1  Thank EmH640
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food here is great , the atmosphere is too, very cosy. The service wasn't too good on the night we visited but I think they were under staffed but really the food made up for it , some of the hottest chillis I have ever tasted ! Defiantly worth a visit

1  Thank Rhiannon J
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Previously lived in Hexham so know the area very well. After a recommendation to visit this restaurant I phoned to book a table for Saturday night. Only to arrive on time and be told sorry we have no table for you but if you wait 45 minutes we might have one then. This despite the booking being confirmed!

It would seem that the table was simply given away I assume to increase revenue on the night. Might understand this if we were late but we were not.

Given we drove 35 miles to visit this restaurant I was absolutely disgusted.

I will never return and will make my thoughts well known to all who ask.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I love thai food, ive been to some great thai restaurants but compare thai house to them, the thai house doesnt quite match the best, ok maybe im asking too much, we are after all in a market town in northumberland, can we expect the best here? this place has good reviews , the food is ok, just ok, it isnt bad, it isnt amazing, it just touches good, the best dish was the prawn crackers, the mains were a little oily, other than that, its ok.

1  Thank Frequenttravels3333