“Excellent Food, Service & Atmosphere”

Vercelli Italian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 128 Restaurants in Hexham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Family run Italian restaurant, serving classic Italian pizza & pasta dishes with a very modern grill menu. Now open all day on a sunday serving traditional sunday roasts 12:00 - 4:00 and back to our normal menu 4:30 - 8:00. We also have a cocktail and wine bar along side the restaurant which is very popular with diners pre & post meal.
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling from the U.S. and stopped in on a Monday evening with no reservation. I was seated immediately and the service was absolutely amazing not to mention the food. The pizza Americana is a fabulous choice. It was nice to find such a great place while traveling abroad, especially alone. I will certainly make another visit when my travels bring me back to the area.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Had a great meal here with friends. Great music afterwards and the staff are fantastic, helpful and friendly. Definitely be back.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Went out for an early dinner with my friend and our daughters. Had the offer £25 for 2 pizzas,2sides and 2drinks. Was lovely. Very good value for money. Service excellent. Food superb. Haven’t been in since it was taken over and refurbished. It is lovely. So well done. Can’t wait to go back again. We had a lovely evening.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Went for tea on a Monday evening. Restaurant was busy with a lovely atmosphere. I choose a pizza pasta offer they do on Mondays. All my food was lovely. And excellent value.,,

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Was treated to a birthday meal here by my son and loved every minute. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was delicious. I loved the mussels with chilli and tomato sauce followed by spaghetti toscana e pollo. My dessert cocktail was the perfect end to the meal. Would highly recommend a visit. We're also going to try one of the music evenings.