“Must visit”
Review of The Creamy Coffee Pot - CLOSED

The Creamy Coffee Pot
Description: Gormet Coffee Shop with Fresh home-made sandwiches with home-made bread and scones.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Fantastic fresh home made scones !!! Friendly service. very clean. Will definitely be back again. This cafe has some of the best home made baked cakes in Hexham.

1  Thank JonathanL1610

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great home baking. You need to try the cheese scones - mmmmm, lovely relaxed atmosphere. But don't expect sophistication. It's local and homely.

3  Thank Christine2011
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyable hour with friends eating panini and drinking great coffee. We were made very welcome and even the dog was given a bowl of water to have outside. Cheese scones were beautiful if a little on the large side. Highly recommended.

2  Thank SFPossum23
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I had very high expectations of this after reading all the brilliant reviews on here so after most of the day walking at Hadrian's Wall we were all looking forward to the scones, coffee and cake that had been raved about. The fruit scones were burnt and so an immediate turn off. However, the cheese scones looked and tasted amazing. The coffee and hot chocolate was hot but wasn't the best we had ever had. We weren't very impressed with the staff who was maybe a bit too open whilst chatting to a customer (friend) across a half empty shop. I think because our expectations of the shop were so high then the let down of it not meeting them made what could of been a good experience and lot worse. Sorry.

1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Called in here with my daughter and grandson for a coffee, my wife and daughter had scones and cake which they both really enjoyed and I had a bacon sandwich, got to admit it, it was the tastiest bacon I have had for a long time. The staff are really friendly and love children, nothing was a bother to them. I have had coffee and scones here once before a few months ago, I think it is the best coffee shop in Hexham.

2  Thank chall5493