“Best cafe experience yet in Hexham”
Review of ...In The Chare - CLOSED

...In The Chare
Reviewed January 21, 2012

This is the best cafe we have tried to date in Hexham. We had a lovely hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles, and leek and potato soup, which was homemade and very nice, with a brie and bacon baguette, they were also a very generous portions.

We will be back soon to try the cakes!

There are newer reviews for ...In The Chare

Reviewed January 15, 2012

This is my families cafe of choice every time we visit hexham. I have never had anything but good food and good service and my decaf tea!
The sandwiches are filling and come with a lovely salad, cakes are gorgeous and if you are going first thing the bacon and mushroom sarnies and homemade scones are lush!

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Service very slow food average not a lot of atmosphere

Reviewed April 29, 2011

dropped into this cafe for a quick coffee and ended up having lunch aswell, really good serivce and the sandwiches were full and tasty

2  Thank johnc5555
Reviewed April 15, 2011

We stopped for lunch at the Cafe, the staff (especially Angela) were helpful and smiley, lovely homemade food was served. We will definitely be returning! I would recommend the cafe to everyone! I work in the tourist industry so I visit quite a few cafes and restaurants, however i would consider In The Chare to be one of the best cafes I've visited.

1  Thank Foodbuff19