Yes there are a couple of quirks (like electricity not being included) .... but the lodges simply make CentreParcs feel cheap and tacky ... simple things like the quality of the glasses and toaster are a giveaway ... the fact that towels, bathrobes, washing up liquid etc are included. Our lodge this year had a patio, balcony, sauna, jacuzzi, huge bedroom .... you get the picture.
The immediate attarctions are obvious (hotel facilities, 2 golf courses, walks etc), but don't forget the surrounding areas are full of history (Corbridge, Hexham, Vindolanda). Even the Beamish museum isn't too far away.
If you've not been to this part of the world give it a go - the scenery's great and the people are friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city for a more tranquil location? Our exclusive rural lodges offer the perfect getaway with some of the most beautiful scenery imaginable. Each lodge and apartment offers a unique slice of luxury. Peace and quiet is guaranteed, as are some fantastic leisure activities for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your QLodges Slaley Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Slaley Hall Luxury Hotel Hexham
- QLodges Slaley Hall Hexham, UK - Northumberland