“correct”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was good and the service was efficient and professional. I strongly recommend the meat dishes that were quite well prepared...

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A group of us visited the stuffed olive last weekend and are all convinced that none of us will return. Food was overpriced, albeit it's fair to say that what we had was reasonably well prepared. Desserts were served on massive plates to make it appear as if we were getting value for money. Despite the restaurant advertising being open till late 7 days a week, we were given 10 minutes notice that the restaurant was closing at 9.40pm, this being immediately after paying our bill, in excess of £215. It felt as if they couldn't get rid of us quick enough. The atmosphere was far from welcoming - I have felt more comfortable in Greyfriars bus station.

2  Thank Philip W
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Having eaten at the Stuffed Olive three times now over the course of the last couple of months i can honestly say each time has been a great experience with superb staff and delicious cuisine, and with a wide range of dishes and fine wines, you always leave feeling money well spent and they do child friendly portions too! I am pleased to say that the quality is so good i'm taking 14 members of my family to celebrate Nans 80th.........Well done to the Stuffed Olive and all the staff too!

Jason Seaman
Phoenix Class Ltd

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We decided to dine here as it was highly recommend by my Sister. The restaurant has a very relaxed atmosphere. The Menu choices were excellent as was the wine list. We think this was one of the Best Fillet Steak we've had in a long time. The staff were very attentive. Would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Picked this restaurant after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor as I do not live in this area. I was very happy with this choice. Restaurant was lovely and warm (some places can make you want to keep your coat on when its cold), lovely atmosphere and nicely decorated. We have a small booth as there were 5 of us. Comfy seats. The waitress was very helpful and advised on food choices - very smiley and friendly. Ordered a bottle of house red which was lovely and we were really pleased that it was served at room temperature - I cant abide it when red wine comes out cold. All our food was excellent quality and flavours. I can definitely recommend the monkfish - it was completey yummy. The lamb shank looked delish too and my sister-in-law said it was gorgeous. There was a man playing classical music on the guitar and he was great. All in all we have a lovely time and I'd love to go again.